Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics
- Google Webmasters Tools
- Make Site Mobile Responsive
- Create 10 new keyword extension pages with fresh new keyword rich content
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a freemium web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
It improves performances across your site, apps, and offline marketing. Google’s analytics solutions can help you turn your customer insights into action for your business.
Greg Herder Training sets up your Google Analytics and trains you on how to monetize your sites' report.
Google Webmasters Tools
Google Search Console (previously Google Webmaster Tools) is a no-charge web service by Google for webmasters. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites. As of May 20, 2015, Google rebranded Google Webmaster Tools as Google Search Console.
This is a formidable way to warn Google that your site exists online for Google's spider to crawl through the back-end of your website.
It has tools that let webmasters:
- Submit and check a sitemap.
- Check and set the crawl rate, and view statistics about when Googlebot accesses your site.
- Write and check a robots.txt file to help discover pages that are blocked in robots.txt accidentally.
- List internal and external pages that link to the site.
- Get a list of links which Googlebot had difficulty crawling, including the error that Googlebot received when accessing the URLs in question.
- See what keyword searches on Google led to the site being listed in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), and the click through rates of such listings. (Previously named 'Search Queries'; rebranded May 20, 2015 to 'Search Analytics' with extended filter possibilities for devices, search types and date periods).
- Set a preferred domain (e.g. prefer example.com over www.example.com or vice versa), which determines how the site URL is displayed in SERPs.
- Highlight to Google Search elements of structured data which are used to enrich search hit entries (released in December 2012 as Google Data Highlighter).
- Demote Site-links for certain search results.
- Receive notifications from Google for manual penalties.
- Provide access to an API to add, change and delete listings and list crawl errors.
Are Mobile Responsive Site Designs A Ranking Factor?
Yes. Responsive design is Google’s recommended design pattern. Greg Herder Training sites geared towards organice search engine rankings will all be set for mobile responsiveness.
Creating 10 new keyword extension pages with fresh new keyword rich content
We create 10 new keyword driven pages to strengthen your existence online. All pages will be indexed and crawled by Google's spider. This will help with your organic existence with most search engine platforms.